Spinach salad with goat cheese, avocado, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and popcorn croutons, served with a red wine vinaigrette dressing. Serve as a main dish for lunch, or a side for dinner. Add chicken and it’s a complete meal!
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup Wise® Original Butter Popcorn
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp each pepper and paprika
Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Popcorn Croutons: Toss popcorn with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, pepper and paprika; spread on baking sheet. Bake in 300°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Let cool.
Red Wine Vinaigrette: In large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper; slowly whisk in olive oil.
Toss spinach with vinaigrette; arrange avocado slices on top. Sprinkle with goat cheese, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Top with Popcorn Croutons.